“Frozen, Jr.” Comes To Nipher

%22Frozen%2C+Jr.%22+is+set+to+be+a+hit+as+Nipher+students+get+ready+to+audition+for+roles+in+the+spring+musical.+%28Photo+Credit%3A+Disney+Entertainment%29+

“Frozen, Jr.” is set to be a hit as Nipher students get ready to audition for roles in the spring musical. (Photo Credit: Disney Entertainment)

MASON HELLER, Web Editor

Upon the conclusion of the wildly imaginative play The Last Science Project, Nipher Middle School revealed its next theatrical premiere.

Frozen, Jr. is the abbreviated version of the popular 2013 Disney animated film. The original characters such as Kristoff, Anna, Hans, and Elsa all remain in the Jr. musical.

Christopher Anich, director of the musical, revealed that between 40 and 60 of the 90 people who have already signed up for auditions will be cast. Tech leaders have already been established, and those who wish to be in tech have already begun planning their schedules. All that remains is determining who will sing and dance to the tune of “Let it G0.”

Auditions will be held on Tuesday, December 10th. In order to audition, you must pick up an audition packet from Mr. Anich; and you must have a song prepared for the audition. The stage manager will be waiting at the auditions to  assist those who have questions or need extra forms.

“Break a leg” to all of those who audition! Makes sure to contact Anich or Jeff Kindle, vocal director, if you have any questions.